Re: Re: OtR likes Clive and Clive liked it

I SO wich you hadn't done THAT.  I was planning on snipping those chest hairs for MY roommate whose birthday is Sunday and whose fanness of Hasselhoff is out of obsessive and beyond my control.

Poop...

--Ope, if you're listening, I was just kidding about those URLs.  Those
links actually lead to auctions for, uh, an autographed collection of
David Hasselhoff's chest hairs and, um, 30 lbs of grey jelly beans,
respectively.--