patience on ebay

Sorry about that Ysobelle...  Just goes to show, you can't please
everybody.  And sometimes you can't please anyone at all.

Ope, if you're listening, I was just kidding about those URLs.  Those
links actually lead to auctions for, uh, an autographed collection of
David Hasselhoff's chest hairs and, um, 30 lbs of grey jelly beans,
respectively.

There is nothing to see here.  Move along...

*biting lip*
Jon

sorry jon!!! that wouldn't have worked....nice try though!! ;)
It's ok though....
i hate e-bay so ysobelle it's all yours.
I'm a patient man .....i'll wait till 'patience' comes out on the "back
porch" label.
jon...
thanks for letting me know though. I guess you would rather please a girl.

-ope