STILL HATING PATIENCE

>I may be relatively new but I'm bold--------------
>Someone needs to take Ed out and shoot him.

Sorry, over here we use truncheons. I suppose I could stretch to pistols at
dawn, full evening wear of course.

>Maybe in the afterlife he'll learn to appreciate Patience a little more.
>Especially Jacksie and HDIF. (Tongue firmly planted in cheek of course)

Jacksie! Have you seen the video?! If thats the after-life, I want my money
back.

>patience is my favorite some months.  ed, there's something your with your
>aesthetics.  you should get checked out. . .

My what? With my who?

>Hmmm -- that's too bad,
>other than possibly GDBD, Patience is my very favorite...
>I love the poetry,
>and the combination of both pop and intensely dark material.
>mmm...yummy.

For me TWHF and GDBD are superb. But Patience just tries to be too 'arty',
too poetic and what with Ric's guitar so low in the mix and Karin warbling
and drowning in that horrid echo, far from yummy for me.

>I like the 9:30 clock on the patience CD.

I hold up my hands! I LIKE IT TOO!

Anybody want to talk about Jack? (he really did once have a skin head you
know)

ED