Re: woodchuck (no guiness)

> maybe this was some "specialty" drink... but the registered
> trademark Woodchuck is a hard cider...
>
> i'll sleep until i sing myself awake,
> Dan

I'm sorry, but I just can't hold my tongue.  There's
not a *single* reference to Guinness in this entire
post.  If you feel that you simply *must* send off-topic
posts, at least have a little courtesy and take it
off-list.  I'm tired of having to wade through all of
the non-Guinness-related mail that bogs down my mailbox
each morning. I don't mean to be rude about it, but I
didn't join this list to talk about "Woodchuck".

Paul Christian Glenn pcg at mailandnews_com
Eon Chamber http://eonchamber.port5.com
Christian Realists http://x-real.firinn.org

Currently Reading: "The Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoevsky

"Tomorrow I'm planning to write the great book
In which I will capture our time
Set forth the fury, the sound and the look,
If I could just make up my mind."

                                        -- T.S.T.