Re: guinness

Ysoie writes:

> >Question, Whilst in NYC, Chris (hi chris!) had a woodchuck which is half
>  >Guinness and half ???  I can't remember?
>
>  Hm. Woodpecker (is that the name?) is a brand of Cider, so I'd take a
>  wild guess and say it has something to do with that.

A drink combining equal parts Guiness and cider is, IIRC, called a black
velvet.  I don't think it's quite as good as a black and tan though.
Personally, I'm happy just having my Bass without adding the Guiness to it.
To tell the truth though, it's probably a little early for either right
now...  :)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Peter Mulvey -  "The Trouble With Poets"

"'I'm an angel with a large capacity for beer'... I think C.S. Lewis said
that." - the 77's