Re:frog queen, emo, and beer

>actually SDRE is alive and well having put out one studio album, a live
>album, and later in June another studio album since the "break up". Frog
>Queen is fantastic though and by far my favorite Jeremy thing.

i first heard jeremy on poor old lu's 'straight six'.  i've always loved his
voice.  anybody know much about the emo-punk movement. (if you could call it
a movement)   i've heard people put sdre under that title.  i think of bands
like jawbox and mercy rule and sdre as emo.  pretty sure jawbox is no more.
great live band to see.  lots of energy and lovely dissonance. . .  like
guinness.  some people prefer to stick to budlite groups such as insinc,
britney, etc.  that's okay. personally i like to taste a band in my mouth an
hour after the show.  over the rhine feels like a heffe weissen to me.
hacker pschorr, perhaps. with lemon. :)

brian