Re:

I've been here a couple months now and actually this list talks of the artist
in question quite a bit more than other artist oriented lists. It works
better that way I think. People get to know eachother, likes/dislikes,
etc.more than when a list limits talk It degenerates into a gush session when
you do that.
  One list I'm on talks so much about politics, religion, art and music that
they rarely have time getting around the artist.

Kevin

In a message dated 5/24/00 1:47:04 PM Central Daylight Time,