Re: cold guiness?

> brian wrote:
> >right now i'm listening to jeremy enigk of the deceased 'sunny
> >day realestate'  it's his solo debut - 'return of the frog queen'.
> >-incredible. anyone ever hear this stuff?  almost as good as a
> >really really cold guiness.
>
> cold guiness?  yuck...  i thought it was supposed to be slightly
> warmer than cold (perhaps slightly colder than room temp)...

I was going to comment on this as well (in the manner of suggesting
some kind of elaborate punishment for drinking Guinness cold), but I
restrained myself.  Seems everywhere one goes these days, the black
stuff is being served up cold - be it from the tap, bottle or can.
So you really can't blame a guy for being accustomed to it.

Incidentally, did anyone read that article a while back about how
Guinness did a study showing that men who wear mustaches waste a
considerable amount of Guinness every year?  Crying shame.  I could
dig up the article if anyone's interested.

Okay.  Now this is off topic.

Paul Christian Glenn pcg at mailandnews_com
Eon Chamber http://eonchamber.port5.com
Christian Realists http://x-real.firinn.org

Currently Reading: "The Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoevsky

"Tomorrow I'm planning to write the great book
In which I will capture our time
Set forth the fury, the sound and the look,
If I could just make up my mind."

                                        -- T.S.T.