Felicity <-> Mulvey

This Wednesday (May 24), Peter's song "On the Way Up" will be featured on
the TV show "Felicity"!  It's the season finale and we're told the song
comes at a very "climactic" moment in the show (ooo!).  The show is on the
WB Network at 9pm but, of course, you should check your local listings just
to be sure.  (You know we can't be trusted about this kind of thing. ;)
---