I saw listee Christopher F play guitar & sing tonight

     I saw listee Christopher F ("creole") play guitar
and sing tonight.  I will try to spell his last name and
I apologize if I get it wrong.  I believe his full name
is Christopher Flinchbaugh.

     At first he played solo and sang.  I was just
outside the door of St. Elizabeth Cafe for his opening
act then I sat inside as he played bass and lead guitar
for another group called "Brown House."  Chris is very
skillful so try to see him if you hear that he is playing
somewhere.

--Rick C