Re: Elliot Smith

I'm not familiar with him but I live by Chicago.
Is this someone I shouldn't miss?

Speaking of Chicago concerts, just saw Mulvey last night.
Man, that guy is good.
Sadly, still no news on any re-release of his early stuff...
Just became familiar with him a couple years ago when
I saw him open for VoL so I wasn't able to snag them.
This is the first time I've seen
him as the headliner.

Kevin

In a message dated 5/18/00 6:06:54 PM Central Daylight Time,