Re: Re: GRACE IN GRAVITY

On 5/17/00 10:52 AM, vogelap at email_uc.edu (vogelap at email_uc.edu) wrote:

>>Not TOO brief.
>>
>Me? Never.
>
>How's everything?

Where would you like me to start, love?

Saw "Gladiator" last night. Is it possible for something to be almost
tastefully bloody? Anyway, now I'm frantically searching the 'net for
this particular painting by Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema of a crowd inside
the Coliseum. I KNOW they used it as reference, but I can't FIND it now!

AUGH!

Other than that, I've just gotten into VNV Nation, so everything's fine--
aurally speaking.