Fwd: Rare Over The Rhine CD

I'm sure half of you got this email already...but I still found it
interesting. (From Pastemusic.com

> >OVER THE RHINE - Besides - $13.95
> >Besides is a beautifully eclectic collection of unreleased songs,
> >out-takes and demos that was previously only available to OTR fan club
                                                ^^^^^^^

Hehe....guess that seals the fate of the Rhinelanders. :-)

> >members.  With great songs like "Hej (I Do)" and the unparalleled
> >majesty of the 11-minute live version of "If I'm Drowning," this CD
catches
> >Linford and Co. at their most internal and intriguing.  But this is much

Perhaps it's time for a name change....Linford and Co. - It's catchy.

> >more than a "leftovers" album, as was noted by the fans paying
astronomical
> >prices on eBay after the first run sold out.
> >http://www.pastemusic.com/artists/overtherhine.html

What do you suppose classifies as "astronimical" - like the $20 it cost in
the first place?

Oh sorrow, hand of sorrow,