rock-n-roll jeopardy

>Speaking of music critics...Did anyone see the episode
>of Rock and Roll Jeapordy in which the contestants were
>all music critics from various rags?  Probably the
>lowest scores in the history of that show.  They didn't
>know the basics...like who sang "When Doves Cry" kind
>of stuff.  It spoke volumes.  (This was right after I
>saw Mark McGrath totally kick butt.  There's a kid that
>knows his music.)

yeah, i saw that one.  it was pretty sad.  the critics
didn't know jack... i saw the mark mcgrath one.  also,
i liked the ones where dave mustaine (of megadeth)
totally kicked everyone's tail.  of course, he *was*
playing against george clinton and moon unit zappa-
neither of which are completely "with it."

Dan

np: sixpence ntr - tickets for a prayer wheel

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/