Re: I HATE PATIENCE

Edward Martin wrote:
>Does anyone know if Otr might be playing Greenbelt this
>year? They haven't played since 1997! Come on, its only
>a little further than cornerstone.

hmmm... i don't know.

>Is Brian still playing drums with Monk? Is Mike G playing
>bass with them?

as far as i know, yes.  both are still playing with monk.

>Who plays bass and drums for Otr these days? Are they any good?

david labruyere.  yes, he's good.

>Does Jack still have a skin-head or am I way behind the times?

no, yes.

>I really do hate Patience though, its twaddle.

there's some really good stuff on it.  give it a chance.

Dan

np: ani difranco - to the teeth

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/