Re: peter mulvey cd?

In a message dated Thu, 4 May 2000 11:24:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> writes:

<< ok, i'm gonna see peter mulvey on friday (tonight, by the time you read
this)...

anyway, if i were to buy only one cd (which is my plan), which one should
it be?  his new one?  or rapture?  or another?

thanks,
Dan

Ouch. Ask a hard one, why don't you?

Rapture was my first. It's amazing. Deep Blue is equally as wonderful. But Glencree was on endless repeat in my machine the other night as I slept, and boy, did I sleep well.

Then again, I'm nuts for Celtic music, and he finishes that one with "I Am Stretched On Your Grave," so....

Hell. I have NO idea. Buy 'em all. Matter of fact, buy them all plus the new one, The Trouble With Poets, and tell me how you like that one.

Muhahahaha!