Fwd: the list and other follies

one more duty before letting go...

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://im.yahoo.com/

-- BEGIN included message

rickers...

can you forward this to the list, please?

the culprit who unsubscribed sarah and others has unsubscribed me.  i tried
to resubscribe, and i got e-mail back from majordomo claiming that over the
rhine is a closed list and i need permission to be back on it.  whatever.  i
was leaving soon anyway.

i didn't do anything wrong, though, did i?

to those who are my friends, i will miss you.
to those who are lurking, come out of the shadows.  it's a fun world.
to those with whom i have never spoken, or have spoken with only briefly, i
regret not taking/having the time to get to know you better.

anyone who wants to can e-mail me privately at JLuvzMusyk at aol_com.  i look
forward to hearing from you, and hopefully i will be back in the fall.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

-- END included message