chris said it best!

I think CHris Emery said it best here!!!
and Chris wrote:

"...Bottom line:  Most email clients have filtering capabilities.

If you don't like a certain listie's posts:   Don't read 'em.
If you don't like a certain thread, or topic:   Don't read 'em...."
     and i add on and say..or don't respond to them if you've already read
them.

The people out there who don't want to read what kyle or anyone else has to
say that destructively criticizes the band(or whatever else)  JUST IGNORE
THEM!  and now i have to heed to this advice!!
Don't write to them how much you may hate them (nobody should hate anybody)
because that is just gonna 'cause more problems.

well heck. I'm done. Thanks Chris for bringing something into perspective!
;)

-ope