Re: What's In My Earhole

"Bruce Lachey" wrote:
> Earhole?

it's a running joke between me and my friend nate.  Doug Pinnick
(from the group King's X) has a solo album under the moniker
"Poundhound."  anyway, he's a great vocalist, bassist, what have
you.  he's also a "brutha" and a very soulful singer.  anyway,
he usually kicks out some Jimi-esque grunts or slang stuff... one
song he sings "in your earhole, baby" during a jam.  it's actually
quite amusing.  or something.

and there's the origin.

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/