Re: PEOPLE STOP!!

>Do you
> think you wouldn't get any one angry at you?

did i give you that impression i wouldn't want anyone angry at me?

>This mailing list isn't here
> for us to destructively criticize the band.

right, and the band is going to dissolve because i said i didn't like their
new stuff.   i am sure they are hanging their heads in shame at this very
moment pondering what to do with their post-OtR career.

> Kyle is a human being with feelings and who ever wrote that stuff to him
was
> DEFINITELY not being sensitive to his feelings...

i am really not too concerned whether his type is concerned with my
feelings.  thanks for the concern, drive through.

>Kyle....your reply was cruel to what he said was cruel
> as well!

thanks.

by the way, donnie boy, how do you feel about inter-racial relationships?  i
will be sure to email you with all my future plans to attend OtR events so
we can discuss this indepth.   in fact, i am feeling so generous that i will
even email you directions to my place of residence if you so prefer.
hmm...that distinctly looks like a gaunlet falling out of my pocket.  any
racist inbred want to pick it up, anyone?  anyone?   oh yeah, mr. (or ms.)
unsubscriber, don't bother, i have a back-up account, so i won't miss any
interesting developments.