Re: No OtR -- NEW Music Recommendation

In a message dated 4/26/2000 2:44:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vogelap at email_uc.edu writes:

> If you're an OCTOBER PROJECT alumnus (hey Nikki!), or have never heard of
>  them, you might want to check out NOVEMBER PROJECT
>  (www.novemberproject.com). It's Julie & Emil from October Project with a
>  compelling new band and singer.
>
>  They've got a 5 song CD out (which I just received), and it's QUITE nice.
>  Two songs are available, in MP3 format, on the website. I _MAY_ be able to
>  convince Jeremy to let me make one more song from the CD available to you,
>  the special people, of the Over The Rhine list... We'll see. 8-)

the last song, "endless circle" is my favorite, although they are all
keepers.  and, yet again, the cd was stolen along with all of my other
favorites.

*sighing because she doesn't know how she can stand not having a cd player in
the car*
jessyka