Re: I need my fix.

 Hey Scott,
 I'll be at the show myself. Someone just said something about a few listees
meeting at a bench before the show, you oughta try for that. Anyone with a
little more info on that gathering? I'm not sure if I can get there in enough
time (I live in NW Indiana) after work but in case I can it'd be nice to meet
a few of ya even if only for a few minutes.

 pax,
 Kevin

Hey all.
Just thought I'd write and inform the masses that I'll be at the Wheaton
concert this Friday.
I haven't seen OTR in about 5 months after seeing them 6 times last year,so
I'm going through some seriouse withdrawal.
Hope to see some of you there (and maybe I'll even muster up the courage to
speak to some of you).
power to the people,
scott rice