Re: Captive to Lurkerdome no-more!

> I'd be curious to know how you folks were first
> exposed to the band, or the
> first concert you attended.

Well.  I believe we have had this discussion before,
but it's always nice to remember. . .and no carp is
necessary.

I first heard OTR on a tape a friend I had met online
made for me.  We were in a book discussion group and
he thought I would like them based on other things
(books, music) I liked.  I did.  Very much.

So.  I had to wait about 6 months until OTR played in
my area again.  The wait was very worth it. I saw them
at a nice little place in PA called the Chameleon
where I have probably had 3 of my best concert
experieces (Innocence Mission, Sixpence and OtR). Soon
after that first concert, I decided I really liked the
guy who introduces me to their music and moved more to
the west (nearer him, see?)  and got to see them about
4 more times in the next three months.  A bit of
heaven.

sigh.  I came to them rather late and Chris Emery
insists that it was really too late (no ric, see?),
but I disagree.

ok.

That was fairly boring.  More exciting stories,
anyone?

Jeni