Re: Times like this I wish

At 01:39 PM 4/19/00 GMT, Bruce Lachey wrote:
>I almost snarfed milk out my nose when I read this.  I
>mean, Collective Soul is considered likable and Duran
>is neglected.  What is the youth of America coming to?

well, i never said CS was one of my fav bands...
they're a decent rock band, that's all.

as for DD, they're just before my time.  no offense,
dude (and ysoi).  i just remember my big sis liking
Duran a *whole lot*.  so maybe that turned me off of
them... :)  i have liked the stuff that you've played
in your car while i've been in it, though...

restating my prior comments.  Duran isn't a bad
band.  i just happen to not have any of their cds,
and i don't forsee myself buying any of them soon.
that is all. :)

i would go see Duran in concert if they came around
again, though.  keep me posted, bruce.

>Dan, you need professional help...  :)

well, yeah, of course.  but not for my lack of Duran
CDs... :)

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/