RE: More info on the play I'm in...

Is it bad if I say I liked every one of his CDs more than XO, his last one?
But I like the lead track I've heard on the radio off of this...  Looks like
I'm making a CD roadtrip today.

Eurythmics newish one I didn't care for.  Where're the synths, man?  Annie
just stopped playing musical instruments altogether mid-80s, didn't she?
That's strange.

Bruce