Captive to Lurkerdome no-more!

Greetings and Salutations all,

I have been lurking on this list for awhile, but seeing a post from the
legendary Eric Schumacher was enough to draw me out.

I'd be curious to know how you folks were first exposed to the band, or the
first concert you attended.  (if this is a thread that has been exausted
already please flog me with dead carp from the olentangy)

The first time I saw otr was the summer of 1991 after the violent femmes had
played bogarts.  We (myself, and my buddies Randy J and Dennis F) checked
out otr afterwords at Sudzy Malones.

Care Take!

Jeff Cannell

BTW,

It was Zena-Neds-Fox's Birthday this past Saturday.  Those of you who have
her e-mail should send her a note.