Times like this I wish

...I wasn't on the digest list only, so the subject line would copy over,
etc...

Anyway, Drew wrote:

That reminds me of a conversation that Brucie and I had about you, Dan...

Bruce: "That... son of a... Man... Dan... is totally f... ..un... and...
..cool..."

The sad thing is, that was about the whole conversation.  The ellipses just
represent pauses caused by my scattered brain searching for words in my
bare-bones minimum sleep phase of my life I'm subjecting myself to...

>>There is no 'language' in the play.
>ah, i love mimes.

The whole thing is an "interpretive dance".

There really is nothing goofier than interpretive dance.  Synchronized
swimming is a close second, but it's not as pretentious.

Now that the beat is slow,
here in your arms I sway (Duran, 2000),

Bruce