RE: guitar tabs/chords

> In a message dated Tue, 18 Apr 2000  9:04:35 AM Eastern
> Daylight Time, "Matt Dawson" <mattjd at bellsouth_net> writes:
>
> > hi.  new to the list.  i was wondering if anyone could hook
> me up with otr
> > guitar tabs or chords.  i really want "go down easy" badly.
>  anyone figured
> > it out?!?!  if you have the chords and have figured out the
> descending slide
> > guitar/bass line, i'd really appreciate them.
> > thanks.  i'm really looking forward to the list discussions...
>

> I think I like this man already.

Notice he didn't say discussions of *what*.

> Matt, there are rumours of guitar tabs in the works at
>www.overtherhine.com. As to whether they're actualy already there or not,
I've no
>idea, since I couldn't play a guitar to save my life. At least, not that
anyone'd
>want to hear.

Spend the 5 minutes it takes to figure it out on your own - you'll feel
better.   I don't think there's a single song on GDBD that has more than 4
basic chords, most with a capo involved to make it even easier.   Excepting
'Willoughby', of course, which isn't even in standard tuning, IIRC.

HTH, HAND!

--
Chris Emery
Web Commerce Developer