Re: [Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?]

In a message dated Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:02:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dana brewer <daturawest at netscape_net> writes:

> I've been on this list for one and a half years (so I'm still kind of a
> newbie).  It's obvious to me that I am not friends with a lot of the people on
> the list, but I still find some of their inside jokes funny.
> --dana--

Yeah, cos you know, dana, personally, I just hate you.

Oh, no-- wait, that's Kyle.

Sigh-- silly rabbits!

I  DO like the "off-topic" discussions we have. I want to make that clear. I just miss the days when such conversations were interesting, educated, and _polite_, even when we all disagreed.

Ysoie