Re: Re: has the list limped to the side of the wrong road?

Personally, I think you're right on the money.  I thrive on music that I can't understand.  Everytime you listen to a song, it's like peeling back another layer and exposing something new and different.  Kind of like watching 'Ordinary People' over and over.  I think real art is a personal expression that is completely divorced from any thought of the recipient.  I don't know if anyone is capable of this in its purest form, but some come closer than others.  Anything done for an audience is not art but propoganda.

Just a thought...

Kelvin