No Subject

>>I am going to stay off this topic, but this is a reply that has to do with
>>Kyle . . .

Oh goody, fresh meat.

>>Anyway, I actually find it
>>kind of annoying,

that's good, you know why?  because i put that little feature in just for your sake.

>>If no one else is bothered by this,
>>then I will just retreat back to my little cave in Dallas and hope that no
>>one remembers that I was the one that brought this up.

let me get this straight, are we going for public censure here?  is that the goal?
get the fuck away from me and into that "cave".

--
"now you know the meaning of hate, now you are ready to be king."

"my hate will die with you"

JPEG image