Re: gee, thanks....

And the band with wagging contest continues (I must be bored)

>From: "Adrian McFadden" <huxley00x at hotmail_com>
>To: coyote_laz at hotmail_com, Gilhamilton at aol_com, over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: gee, thanks....
>Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 01:03:52 GMT
>
>>Ask my exgirlfriend who the who was stalking her is only breathing due to
>>the fact she wouldn't give me permission to kill him.
>

>You sound so sexy when you get all neanderthal like.

Bet you'd really like the bedroom renditions of Tom Waits "you don't meet
nice girls in coffee shops" >:)

I have but one
>question, what makes you think you are good enough or have the guts to kill
>anyone?

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers too.

>>The defense of a loved one. Ask my uncle who's one parole for
>>hospitalizing the genetic failure who tried to rob my aunt.
>

>Apparently that's a family trait too.  Fortunately, the law enforcement
>community usually frowns on vigilantes.

Not like its ain't easy to find a crooked cop. Bad Law enforcement agent. No
doughnut.

>>Calling the woman I'm dating stupid for running into a burning build while
>>every one else is running out is a silly way to endanger your own well
>>being. And she hits harder than I do.
>
>Once again, threats of violence, I love it.  Once again, What makes you
>think you or her are good enough?

And what gives you any grounds to judge? Like you've shown any evidence of
ever putting your ovaries on the line.

And that's not a threat. It's just an advisement to your oh so cherished
survival instinct. Ignorance like to get your butt shot off.

I wouldn't call her stupid,
>I'd call her trying too hard to prove her masculinity.

Apparently you've ruled out, Miss Adrian, that just because she's a girl,
she can't grok brotherhood, or trust?
I take it you belive backstabbing is an occupational trait?

The D.M.

When She's complicated I'm not
When I'm complicated she's got
Mercy and I pound it like a shot
Now that's what we've got
and that's what's hot!

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass, Timmy!
---Big Lebowski

I'm going down like a pederast in a girl's school
---ponzischeme/firewater

Well the devil likes his liquer and he smokes a big cigar
and he's always been a real good friend of mine
I don't believe in god cause he don't believe in me
and he never returns any of my calls
---ponzischeme/firewater

she's living on a question mark
If there's one thing I hate its women who apoligize for wanting sex.
---Bound

Everyone's looking for someone to blame
When you share my bed you share my name
Go ahead call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops
---Tom Waits "Hold On"

Beauty is skin deep
But she has thick skin
---Michael Kelsey