Re: No OTR -- Peter Mulvey's New CD: THE TROUBLE WITH POETS

On 4/6/00 3:49 PM, vogelap at email_uc.edu (vogelap at email_uc.edu) wrote:

>You know me. You know my reputation. And my tastes, which are many and
>varied, you've come to trust. A murmur from me may be sufficient to
>encourage you toward a purchase.
>
>With that in mind, I am now SHOUTING to you to get Peter Mulvey's new CD,
>THE TROUBLE WITH POETS. This is an excellent disc, start to finish, top to
>bottom, front to back.
>
>www.petermulvey.com
>
>Sneak a listen to some tracks from the CD at my secret (shh!) site:
>http://pharmacy.uc.edu/vogel
>
>Then buy it.

"Check Me Out" reminds me somehow of "Daddy Untwisted."

Drew, between Peter Mulvey and October/November Project, it's clear you
and I share the best musical taste on this list. And we're both dog
people.

That's it. Have my children, darling?