Re: Ebay

On 4/7/00 12:52 AM, laraaustin at columbus_rr.com
(laraaustin at columbus_rr.com) wrote:

>Chances are he's reading this, huh?

Probably.

And if he is, I'm probably on his s-list, too: when all l broke loose in
my life, he's one of the lovely Lostees with whom I had been emailing,
and to whom I suddenly dropped off the face of the planet.

Er...hi, Tim!

And while I'm at it: hi, Jan! Hi, Raven! Hi, jg! Hi, bink! And Drew,
Jessyka, Chris, Lara,  Stacy...oh, hell-- most of the damn list.

Bah. Just take my advice and go buy Peter Mulvey's new album-- then I'll
feel like I've done something good for you all.

"I know what it means to be lonely
And I know what it means to be free;
Now I want to know how to love you--
Return to me."