Re: lollygagging

there appears to be some confusion as to what i meant by my last message.  maybe my point was missed.  i was saying that regardless of the intent of some of the christian backlash(wash), it didn't come across as being loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, self-controlled, and especially GENTLE.  (faithfulness not being an issue here)
by "wouldn't jesus be surprised" i meant that it's common for christians to preach and preach and preach, but the spirit that it comes from is...well, oftentimes, bad.  (and unlike the fruits listed above that are supposed to come from the spirit)
i don't know or claim to know about the spirts of the christians on the list, but i do know how the bible tells christians to treat others (love) and how the bible defines love (gentle, not easily provoked, etc.) and how most christians don't care WWJD.  they act (and react) a lot more like "the world" they're called to be set apart (that's what holy means, right?) from.  in the world and not of....?
anyway, just wanted to clarify what i meant.  christians should really think about who they're trying to represent by calling themselves that--and then act accordingly.
jan