Re: Pass the drugs, please

>And yes, I do think that suffiecient numbers of citizens, both armed and
>unarmed, can make a difference if they work together and fight for a
>common cause.

yes, but you are forgetting one essential element in making a difference,
that being government programs.  you don't actually believe we can
accomplish anything with out BIG BROTHER'S strong helping hand, do you?
that's why we pay him over 30% of our income, so that he can fix our lives.
. .   you know, like the war on drugs, welfare, and searching for life on
mars- dern good causes.

b'