Re: Stuff - It's Sunday evening.

>i heard a rumor that another listee (are you out there, luce?) is going to
>be at the show.  mark and anyone else who's going should definitely take the
>time to meet chris loose...it'll be her first live otr show ever!

Okay, Amyjoy, you pulled me out again.  Yeah, I, frequent lurker, some time
post-er am journeying out from mid-Pennsylvania to the big city for the
day.  Any one have recommendations on what to do with my car?  I know a
good (free, safe) place in Brooklyn I could leave it, but if there was any
place in NJ so I didn't have to travel through or around Manhatten . . .

I've convinced 3 friends to come with me, including one who borrowed a
couple CDs in preparation and has now become quite a fan of Karin's voice.  :)

Amy asks:
>but before i say g'night, are there any more reports on the writers'
>conference at calvin?  is anne lamott as funny and honest in person as she
>seems to be in her books?  is chaim potok the wisest man alive, as he
>appears to be on paper?

here, here.  Share, anyone :)

the night was sleepless, but filled with a good talk, a good book, good tea.
We'll see how the day goes.

peace,
lucy