NYC.

I WANTED to go. I had almost started PLANNING to go.

Then the agency I've been trying to get in with for over a month called
and said, "We have a job. You interested?" Now, normally, I'd've said,
"Nope! I have to be in New York!" But I've been waiting for a MONTH for
them to call me, and I've been pestering them constantly, and if I turn
this down, they're going to shove my head in a toilet and flush.

Well, maybe not, but you get the idea.

April 5th is a Wednesday, right? Damn. It's the last day of the
assignment, too. I mean, I HATE New York and all, but still...!

Grr.