Re: @@Re: evil and humanity (only this message is evil andinhumane)

> look, jg, we finally got mark out of his little hole in (tenn is it?).  now
> we *all* have to go to new york, just to meet him!

Goholay! I'm goin' ta tha big city!

Hey jessica, I did make it to the last two christmas shows otr did as
well as both roundups + various other shows in cincy, nashville, Ky
etc... We've just missed each other each time.

Hey, maybe if we had met *we'd* be the ones engaged right now too.
Hmmm  :)

Come on people, *somebody* say they're going to New York... JG, I know
you can't go, but just this once you could make an exception.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

-M