Re: @@Re: evil and humanity (only this message is evil andinhumane)

Okay, it's official.  I'm now over the edge.  No more riding the fence.
I have jumped decidedly on the north side.  NYC to be exact.

I just called USAirways and booked my flight.  I mean come on.  $191
round trip and what decent OtR fan could say no?

Now someone please help me.  How much can I expect to pay once I'm there
for transportation, lodging etc.?  Are there any NY listees who could
give me a rough estimate here?

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
ahem,

-m