feed my habit...

Help...I'm in that mood...I need to buy a cd.  I just don't know what to buy.  Yesterday I passed over the urge to purchase Shawn Colvin, Roxy Music or Tears for Fears (replacing cassettes or vinyl).  Quick...you've got until 5:00 EST to tell my why I should or should not purchase the October Project cd.  Or maybe suggest something else.  I'm a junkie.  I need to feed a habit.  I'm counting on you guys...Don't let me down.

Unable to concentrate on work because he's in the shivers of withdrawal...

Kelvin