Re: Jeff Holland's timeline

>Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:23:26 GMT
>From: "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>
>Subject: Jeff Holland's timeline
>
>http://members.tripod.com/JeffreyHolland/otrhine

     Hey, that's me....

>Doesn't really work for me.

    Doesn't work how?  You can't find the site?  Think the layout
is ugly?  (It is) The URL is ugly? (it definitely is) The site is
historically incorrect? (I hope not!)

>Any ideas?

    I'm all ears!  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to
hear them.

    Jeff

"I alternate Between fantasy and the cold hard truth
I oscillate Between the cool and the uncouth
But I resonate To the piercing eyes of God I saw in my youth"
77's - "Dave's Blues"

Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com