Salvation!

Wooowoooo!

I'm so excited. I've been trying to bring this guy into the OtR fold for
months now-- he's the one who took me to the Cowboy Junkies show, so I
didn't anticipate this much resistance. Stuuborn bastard. But yesterday,
while checking out this HUGE Salvation Army store with my roomie, I walk
up to the counter and what do I see? A SS GDBD! WOOOHOOO! The back cover
is gone, but the booklet is there.  (Anyone have an extra back insert
they can spare?)

I've already told him to expect something I think he needs. I also
assured him it wasn't some nubile sisteen-year-old who hadn't heard of
his reputation.

Happy Dance!

Me

np: Monk: _Blink_