Rhinelander Ball

In a message dated Thu, 9 Mar 2000  5:12:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, Sawildfire at aol_com writes:

> So has anyone heard anything about that Ball we were all gonna have?  I tried
> contacting Mike Kelsey, and haven't got a response yet.  I'll keep my fingers
> crossed.
>
> Heather

Well, since the ball seems to have been in my court, lemme cast around for...umm...ah! Here it is!

Rick's done some yeomanly work to research it all for us. I have a feeling that it's going to get VERY expensive VERY fast, however, at most of the places in Cinti. So far, the simplest suggestion seems to be, still, Brady's, where Bonnie seems amenable to the idea and will be able to accomodate us all for our target price of about $25pp.

So how about we say that we'll discuss this another week, and then, unless something truly dazzling and breathtaking turns up, I'll contact Bonnie next week and start setting something up? I'm guessing, from the responses I've gotten, that we're talking 30-ish people, some time in late April/early May.

Discuss, dammit!