Xians and Rhinelander Balls

Alyssa says:

<<  I
 found one major point of contention- the following statament by
 Jane thart "the difference is otr knows that a vast majority of their
 fans are christians......".   >>

and

<<  but I simply think that OtR's fan base is much more diverse than most
folks would believe.  Really.  Truly.  There at least several dozen
non-Xian OtR fans in Kent alone.  Rabid fans who go to shows and
buy stuff and post to the list and they are not Xians.  Really.  >>

Heather here:
Alyssa is right.  I know of a least a dozen as well.  Just to let you all
know.  Of course by now, most of you don't care.  Let there be a new thought.

So has anyone heard anything about that Ball we were all gonna have?  I tried
contacting Mike Kelsey, and haven't got a response yet.  I'll keep my fingers
crossed.

Heather