No Subject

I have been an avid OTR fan since 1992. I have heard that Ric Hordinski has
been doing some solo work, however, I am unable to locate any of the music.
I have been told that he plays under the name of "Art Monk Trio" or "Monk",
still no success. Does anyone have any information pertaining to this? I
would appreciate it.
In addition, does anyone have any 'live' OTR, or know how to get a hold of
some?  I long for the sound of Ric ranting on the guitar.
He is a very talented individual.  Hopefully, Jack can fill his shoes -but
in his own way. I can be reached at "patrick at uic_edu"