Re: i wonder...

As far as the word "hate" goes,  I'd have to say that for myself, it's one
of the harsher words out there. I am certainly capable of disliking, say,
most anything Ricky Martin does, as I also find myself incredibly irritated
by the fact that the cats poop on the floor when their litter box is the
tiniest bit yucky. By that same token, I am flummoxed and disgruntled by how
much gets taken out of my weekly paycheck, pissed beyond belief at the yahoo
that dented the hood of my little car by backing up into it, vaguely
disturbed by the phenomenon that *is* Pokemon.

I could say I hate list trolls, but I don't.

Hate for me might be flummox for you. My definition of luuuuuuuuuuuv could
be the next guy's one night stand.

It's all relative, bub.
-Krystyn
http://eggplant.simplenet.com

P.S. BY THE WAY, I *extremely dislike* the US Postal service for mangling
the lovely OTR sticker postcard I got recently. Gah! All the stickers, all
messed up! Grrrrr!