Re: Re: movies and a new question

Just offering my WORD UP on that!  There are obviously lots of elements to the music, including the lyrics, but they all hinge on Karin's vocals.  I've found that when I play OtR -especially GDBD - for friends, it's "that girl's voice" that they are initially attracted to.  If what you say about their musical direction proves to be true, I'll be a happy camper!

Kelvin