Re: movies, Movies, MOVIES!

we got this flyer from Blockbuster Video.   it had pictures of all these
videocassete boxes on it,  with the "album cover art",   you know.    db
circled all the movies she wanted to see.   Stigmata was one of the circled
ones.   I got us The Astronaut's  Wife  and Double Jeopardy.   They were
circled as well.    Stigmata, as some of you may guess,  is way down on the
list of  movies i want to see.    It's  above  __Tarzan__  however.  Also
circled.
Oh, and the other day Warner Cable gave us a free showing of Dudley
Do-Right.   Not good enough,  Warner Cable!  You shoulda   ~paid me~ to
watch it.  yukk yukk  spit spit!

Double Jeopardy reminded me of Jeopardy.  Jeopardy reminded me of Alex
Trebek.   Alex Trebek reminded me that someone said that Alex Trebek has the
best ass on TV.   "someone said"  reminded me that i don't  remember who my
source was for that quote.   not remembering who my source was reminds me
that maybe it's  MTV.  MTV reminds me that AmyJoy has no more respect for
me.   And since she has no more respect for me i can say that i think the
best ass on TV might be Claudia Black on Farscape.   Or maybe one of those
witch sisters on Charmed?    Or maybe Buffy?   Or maybe Ally McBeal?
Perhaps  Seven of Nine?

> I'm getting ready to watch Stigmata.  so when I log on this list again,
> hopefully somebody will have posted his or her opinion about it.  (hint)

i did the best i can, Mark.   did that help?

jg