Re: recent Jack question

<< have you looked at any of the reissue gretsch guitars?
 some of them are fairly reasonably priced, from what
 i've seen. besides, it depends what model you're
 after... >>

you mean the new ones they just came out with the smaller bodies? i'm more
interested in the Chet like ones or the Silver Flacon (in black). i played a
real nice light greenish one at SamAsh in King of Prussia through an AC30....
fantastic! i hope in the next two or three years to get one depending on band
and personal playing..... and money.... oh and WITH Bigsby.... i'm about
ready to get one put on my 335 'till then though, because i miss it.

"excuse me Jack... could you turn you're amp up a tad.... oh thank you sir.
that sounds marvelous.... tea break"

Christopher F.